A rental exhibit is a great way to get the look and feel of a fully-custom exhibit without the added costs. Our team of designers will work closely with you to create the best possible exhibit configuration to communicate your message effectively and best portray your product or service. You see, whether you have a custom or custom rental display, our goal is still to create an environment that fosters an engaging and meaningful exchange between you and your potential customers.
And as with any custom exhibit, Valley will work side-by-side with you throughout the entire exhibit process; from design and fabrication; to onsite construction and tear-down; to shipping and storing.
Please contact us to find out if a custom rental exhibit is the best solution for you.
Creating a Successful Exhibit
Since 1972, we've provided all the elements necessary to ensure a successful show for thousands of satisfied customers. We can help make your marketing dollars work harder while providing direction, support and general necessities needed for the execution of your show. Below are a handful of base level questions to help you define your show efforts.
- Who are you trying to reach; Do you understand their interests and their needs?
- What are your goals and objectives?
- Are you introducing a new product or searching for new leads?
- When should you start planning; Designing; Preparing your staff; Notifying the press?
- Where are you going? How do you choose the right show for your needs?
- How can your booth attract maximum traffic and media attention?
- What about shipping and storage?
There’s a lot that goes into planning, designing and creating even the smallest custom displays. The good news is that we manage all of this for you.
Our customers are "OUR BEST"
We've been very pleased with the two 20 foot displays we purchased from you. From start to finish, everyone I worked with at Valley Expo & Displays was friendly and very helpful. It was one of the best investments we've made and has created excellent product awareness!
Todd A. Wagner